The Bicycle Product Suppliers Association has worked with Interbike to develop an expanded Supplier Seminar Series during the show this fall. Here’s the lineup, we hope to see you all there!
What’s Going On? There’s no single factor in our recent industry challenges. How can we innovate beyond them?
1 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 19
• Bob Margevicius, Specialized
• Andrew Kempe, Shimano
• Rich Tauer, QBP
Statistics: What do we know about our consumers and the flow of product? How can this help us?
2:30 p.m. Wednesday, Sept, 19
• Jennifer Boldry, PeopleForBikes
• Dirk Sorenson, NPD Group
• Bernie Doering, Stages Cycling
E-Bikes: One of our industry’s bright spots. How do we keep charging ahead in sales and legislative progress?
1:00 p.m. Thursday Sept. 20
• Larry Pizzi, Raleigh Electric
• Ed Benjamin, Light Electric Vehicle Association
• Claudia Wasko, Bosch eBike Systems
Getting More Kids Riding: Laying the foundation for lifelong ridership is key to our industry’s future. Who’s making progress here?
2:30 p.m. Thursday Sept. 20
• John Munhall, Giant Bicycles
• Ryan McFarland, Strider